Tag archives: Unted-

RSS feed of Unted-

Does a Green Card Holder Have to File U.S. Income Tax Returns and FBARs

A citizen of the United Kingdom held a green card in the United States. He was indicted for not filing U.S. income tax returns and FBARs. The taxpayer challenged the constitutionality of the indictment.

Continue reading

All rights reserved the-tax-specialist.com 2017